PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Dinner

CynBeth
05-15-2011, 04:46 PM
We need suggestions of resort restaurants that serve some traditional Thanksgiving food for Thanksgiving Dinner. My husband has a dairy allergy so we would need a place that is all a la carte or a combo of a la carte and buffet. Please provide as much info as possible. Thanks!

ElenitaB
05-19-2011, 08:07 PM
I think it's fair to say that all resort restaurants will be serving traditional Thanksgiving fare on Thanksgiving day. As long as you note your husband's allergy, you have nothing to worry about. If you want a buffet, however, how about Cape May in the Beach Club? Note that there is no way to order a la carte there though.

DAWS
05-20-2011, 09:03 PM
When we went a couple of years ago on Thanksgiving, we found that most places served their regular menu (we ate at Mama Melrose - no turkey to be seen). I think that last year the following places had special meals or items on their menu/buffet:

Hollywood Studios: Brown Derby and Hollywood and Vine;
Epcot: Biergarten, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, and Rose & Crown:
Magic Kingdom: Tony's & Liberty Tree Tavern;
Resorts:
Animal Kingdom Lodge: Sanaa;
Beach Club: Cape May;
Boardwalk: Flying Fish and Kouzzina;
Caribbean Beach: Shutters;
Contemporary: California Grill, Chef Mickey's and The Wave;
Fort Wilderness: They opened a hall and Trail's End;
Grand Floridian: Citricos, Narcoosee's and Victoria and Alberts;
Old Key West: Olivia's;
Swan: Garden Grove and Il Mulino;
Wilderness Lodge: Artist Point and Whispering Canyon;
Yacht Club: Yachtsman Steakhouse and Captain's Grille;

Downtown Disney:
Fulton's, Portobello, Raglan Road and Wolfgang Puck

Now, to choose.... :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
05-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern serves a thanksgiving type dinner year round. It is VERY hard to get a reservation here on T-day though, so if you will be there, make your reservation as soon as you can.

Know also that you can go to buffets with special dietary concerns. The chef will come out and show you which items to avoid on the buffet line.