PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TS Dish and Desserts

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2011, 09:23 PM
I always see threads about what everyone's favorite TS or even favorite meal are but not about specific dishes or desserts...I am curious about all but particularly interested in a couple of the restaurants we hope to try in December...like Whispering Canyon, Mama Melrose, RFC breakfast ....

My favorite dish so far was a seafood stew we had at CRT table in 2005......the favorite dessert so far was maple creme brulee from LeCellier.....:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Whispering Canyon- our favorite dish is the bbq platter. Its awesome!!!

Mama Melrose- I love the chicken pipette. my husband loves the pizza.

Of course my fav dessert comes from Ohana's! MMMMMMM bread pudding!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Great we are planning on trying Ohana's as well:thumbsup:

SBETigg
05-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Favorite TS Dish: California Grill's Maine Lobster Risotto with Midnight Moon Goat Cheese, Lobster Oil,and Meyer Lemon Beurre Blanc

Favorite Disney Dessert: Narcoossee's Almond-Crusted Cheesecake with Lambert Cherry Sauce, my favorite dessert.

deedeebee
05-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Ohana bread pudding:tasty:Only 29 days til we check into the Poly(club level) and have dinner:mickey: Can't wait, we need a vacation!:cloud9:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-14-2011, 09:56 PM
That risotto sounds good...Can't wait to try Ohana's bread pudding

mouseketeer mom
05-15-2011, 08:37 AM
My fave table service dish is ANYTHING at Ohanas with the peanut sauce.
My fave dessert is the bread pudding at Ohana's.

ElenitaB
05-15-2011, 01:38 PM
My fave dish is the goat cheese ravioli from California Grille, followed by the whole fish from Kouzzina.

Favorite dessert: hmmmm. I guess I'd have to say 'Ohana's bread pudding. I seem to be seeing a trend here.

BrerGnat
05-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Favorite TS dish:
Kona Sticky WIngs. I know, it's not technically an "entree", but I order just those and a side salad and I'm a happy camper.

Favorite Dessert:
No contest. 'Ohana Bread Pudding. I like this stuff so much that I bought the Delicious Disney cookbook just so I could have the official recipe to make at home! I often make the bananas foster caramel sauce "just because". It makes an excellent topping for homemade waffles! :thumbsup:

KatrinaJ91
05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Mama Melrose's Chicken Parmagiana is delicious! Rainforest Cafe has Planet Earth Pasta that is also delicious!!

luvdiznee
05-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Jiko: Beef short ribs and then their kids desert of "Fundue" was great, too.

AgentP
05-16-2011, 10:05 AM
My favorite dessert was actually on the kids meals at a couple of places. It was make your own sundae. My daughter had a great time creating her dessert and it was awesome just watching her.

Favorite entree would have to be the filet and risotto that I had at LeCellier. That was fantastic.

dizneydeb22
05-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Our favorite TS is Teppan Edo in Japan in EPCOT! The food it great and the chefs are very entertaining. It's dinner and a show and only one TS credit!

Our all time favorite dessert is O'Hana's bread pudding with the 'fat free' caramel sauce! My husband always turned his nose up to bread pudding, but since he tasted it at O'Hana, this is a must do dinner while in WDW!:eat:

minnie-mouse
05-17-2011, 11:01 AM
OHana's chicken and the dessert would have to be the banana bread pudding! It's to die for!!!

McLiberal8
05-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Favorite meal : Margarita Pizza at Via Napoli.

Favorite dessert : creme brulee at Les Chefs de France!

Mickey'sGirl
05-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Favourite dinner: Kouzzina Trio - Tasting size portions of Greek-style Lasagna (Pastitstio) , Char-grilled Lamb Burger (small but packed with flavour!), and Cinnamon-stewed Chicken with Orzo. This is my favourite meal ANYWHERE outside of my own home.

Favourite dessert: I don't really care for dessert, but the Crème brûlée at The Brown Derby is very very good. Most times we just opt for a :bar: .

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh my, that bread pudding at Ohana's must really be good......

Bethis26fan
05-17-2011, 03:05 PM
My favorite dish is the pot stickers at Ohana w/ the peanut sauce

Dessert maple creme brulee from LeCellier followed by the bread pudding from Ohana's. :)