PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible

darthmacho
05-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I could kick myself for not doing the Kim Possible thing at Epcot with my kids last year. Is this still going on, and likely to continue? Or has it been tossed aside in favor of the Duffy invasion?
(Not knocking the bear, as I think m girls will like him too, but I'm just curious.) :mickey:

cuteduck223
05-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Kim Possible was in full swing when we were there in February.

HoosierDisneyFan
05-13-2011, 08:05 PM
We have done Kim Possible missions our last several visits include during Spring Break 2011.

MrPeetrie
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM
My daughter is SO excited about this. I hope it is still available in October. We made our custom-made video online and there's a segment about Kim Possible. DD8 can't wait.

DisneyMom12
05-13-2011, 08:36 PM
What exactly is it, and what age range is it good for?

HoosierDisneyFan
05-14-2011, 09:07 AM
What exactly is it, and what age range is it good for?

Kim Possble is a type treasure hunt game in several countries in World Showcase. When you sign up you are given a cell phone size "Kimunnicator" which will give you clues to find a specific area within France (for example). You have several assignments per mission. There may surprises along the way. Kids love it (so do many parents). I would say pre-teen to around 14 or so is the target age range (at some point it will become uncool for older teenagers).

darthmacho
05-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Well this is encouraging, but we won't be going for over a year, so you never know. It looks like an interesting way to explore the World Showcase, so I'm looking forward to doing it with my kids.
Also, I'm partial to redheads, and Kin Posible is a redhead, right? :mickey:

DAWS
05-14-2011, 03:11 PM
I love this attraction! I am hopeful that it will be around for awhile because Kim Possible has been really popular, and Disney made some changes to the various pavilions to make this attraction interactive - since it doesn't require a queue or even much space (the stations are small kiosks that can be moved anywhere), it just doesn't seem like it would make sense to remove it.

Crossed fingers...

Gaia
10-19-2011, 06:43 PM
No one mentions if there is an extra fee for doing this or not. Is there? If so how much?

minnie-mouse
10-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Me too! Sounds like my girls will love this game. Where in Epcot do the kids start and pick up this "communicator" to play?

Main Street Jim
10-19-2011, 07:09 PM
No extra fees - included with your park admission :)

Coupla places to "sign up" for missions:

Either side of Innoventions
On the bridge from Future World to World Showcase (near MouseGear)
Norway
Germany
United Kingdom

You swipe your park ticket, and you'll get a Fast-Pass type ticket on when and where to return for your mission<s>. Once you complete a mission, you have the option to drop off the Kim-municator or continue with another mission.