PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Characters in Flight?

BrerGnat
05-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Anyone know how much this costs per person?

Do you have to make reservations?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-12-2011, 10:33 PM
I believe the prices are $18 for adults and $12 for kids. I've never done it (a bit of a wimp ... would love to hear with you think about it), but I don't think you need to make reservations.

Auntie B
05-13-2011, 09:03 AM
You don't need reservations; however, they will not run it if there are storms within so many miles (20?). We tried several times last June and there was always a storm brewing. Hope you get a chance to try it and report back to us!

senderella
05-13-2011, 09:16 AM
The ticket prices in the previous post seem correct. My youngest DS and I rode it in January. As mentioned, it is hit or miss. We missed it the first two days we tried to ride due to the wind. Now, I am not a fan of heights, so I only rode this for my son. It is a great view BUT if you get a little "oozie" with heights, be prepared. The ride itself is not too long and the captains are very friendly. Enjoy.

Melanie
05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
It is a great view BUT if you get a little "oozie" with heights, be prepared. The ride itself is not too long and the captains are very friendly. Enjoy.

My son and I watched a descent the other day and it was a bit windy. I was sure if I'd been on there I'd been woozy.

Heather is right on with the prices. :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
05-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks. We're looking for things to do besides the parks this trip and I just remembered about this. It's something my kids and DH would never want to do, but since I'm going with my sister and not them, maybe we'll do it. I know she'd be game. She wants to go skydiving one day soon...

Disney-4-Me
05-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I just read the ride is 10 minutes from load to unload. I'd love to take photos from that height.