PDA

View Full Version : Han Solo and Leia's honeymoon pretrip to Dinsey report

jimsgal05
05-12-2011, 03:42 PM
In a Galxey FAR FAR AWAY..Episode I
There was Han Solo and Leia aka Jim and Lori... going to Disney to Celebrate a Honeymoon after long years of fighting the Dark Side of the medical problems.

There pre-trip only 8 days till they meet up with some old favorites R2 -D2 and his friend R2- MK and Luke and others even the dreaded Darth Varder:darth:...at star Wars weekend in May

Unlike the COLD planet they are living on:snowball:, they are now vactaioning at beautiful place with lush flowers and a warm tropical feel :lei:, The Poly. Having views beyoned compare, of Magic Kingdom and canteenas serving flavorful foods from many distant places. They can't wait!!

Since the dDark side is always lurking in a dark corner Leia will be getting a special card so she doesn't have to fight the battle of lines and have Han miss anything fun.

To fit in with the these locals they will be wearing thier special EARS:mickey::mickey:.. on with great hopes to have thier photos taken with all the new people of Disney and old friends of Star Wars.

STAY tuned to see the next episode of their adventure while at Disney Star Wars May 20th

emerzmom
05-12-2011, 03:55 PM
:mickey: I wish you all the best and a very happy and wonderful honeymoon! Don't forget to give us a trip report when you return. It is wonderful to relive WDW through other's trips. :mickey:

Mysttree
05-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Congrats on finally being able to have your honeymoon. We look forward to hearing about it when you return.

RedSoxandPatsfan
05-13-2011, 07:48 AM
:yoda: mmm Yes on this the future is clear. Much fun do I see. A good time you both will have. mmhh. Go Now! And may the Force be with you!

Melanie
05-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Happy Honeymoon!! :bride: :yoda: :groom:

jimsgal05
05-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks all and @ REDSOXS ANDPATSFAN..love it...and this winter was killer in NE!!
Much fun we will have.:yoda:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2011, 10:35 AM
have a great time

KylesMom
05-13-2011, 01:03 PM
I know you will have a wonderful time. Give Chewbacca a hug for me - looking forward to hearing all of the fun! :ewok:

faline
05-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Best wishes! Have a wonderful time and let us know all about it!

RedSoxFan
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Have a Magical Honeymoon:)

MinnieMommie
05-14-2011, 07:13 AM
I wish you great happiness, health and warmth as you enjoy your honeymoon away from the cold planet and on the lush, tropical environment of The Poly! May the force be with you always! :mickey:

ElenitaB
05-14-2011, 04:34 PM
A wonderful way to begin your happily-ever-after this is! :yoda:

mouseketeer mom
05-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Wow! I can't make any witty star wars references in reply..I'm the one in the theater that can't follow whats happening in the star wars movies..BUT..I do follow that you are looking forward to a magical honeymoon, and I wish you a wonderful, healthy future with many return trips to WDW!!

mickey_M_lvr
05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
May the force be with your on your special day and all through your new life.

Enjoy your trip!:yoda::darth::ewok:

yjgirl32
05-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Have a magical trip!

princessgirls
05-17-2011, 11:10 AM
May the Force be with you!!

Congratulations on your wedding and have a AMAZING honeymoon!!:cool:

Julie:mickey:

Jim&AngieMarriner
05-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Very cute pre trip report.

Enjoy your honeymoon. We had to postpone ours about 18 months thanks to my second Iraq deployment so we understand the need to put real life ahead of fun. Glad you are going.

Stop by City Hall and get your Just married Buttons. The extra attention will make it that much more fun. DW and I also got bride and groom ears that we wore every day. it was a blast.