PDA

View Full Version : Pirates in Alaska?

DisneyFr33k
05-11-2011, 12:43 PM
We just got back from the inaugural cruise on the Wonder in Alaska. They kept the pirates night, which felt strange to many passengers we talked with. Too cold for the buffet - had to move it inside the Beach Blanket.

Since there are no pirates in Alaskan history, many other passengers thought they should change it to a different theme... like Gold Rush or something similar.

What are your thoughts?

PrettyMinnie
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I voted to change it only because I know Disney could come up with something that would be really neat with an Alaskan theme. I really just want to see what they could come up with. Curiosity I suppose. :blush:

Scar
05-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Deadliest Catch Crab Fest? ;)

DisneyFr33k
05-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Deadliest Catch Crab Fest? ;)

I like that!

I heard a recommendation about gold prospecting or something with whales - that was the facination of everyone on the boat. You ought to have seen bingo in the promenade one night.... everyone ran to the windows clapping each time the whales would appear. The bingo caller would be the only one in place, calling numbers every 10 seconds with little to no audience saying "I've completedly lost control". It was soooo funny!

DisneyFr33k
05-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Anyone else just off the Wonder with an opinion?