PDA

View Full Version : Dooney & Bourke lovers

disneymom15
05-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Just found this out. Did you know that Dooney & Bourke has a trade-in program. If you have a D&B item you no longer use or like, you can send it to D&B and get a credit . You will get 1/2 retail price to put towards the purchase of a new D&B. I just sent one back yesterday.

Here's the address
Dooney & Bourke
Attn Trade-in program
1 Regent St
Norwalk CT 06855

Include a brief letter with your name, address, phone, e-mail. Mention you're interested in their Trade-in program.

Hope this is useful info.

DisneyMom12
05-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Wow that's great. Good to know.

TysMomTink
05-11-2011, 01:22 PM
That's great to know, I have a piece of D&B I really love right now but good to know in the future I can perhaps use it toward another piece. Thanks for sharing.

catkrazy
05-11-2011, 04:27 PM
WHAT?!?! I never knew this. My closet is full of Dooney's that are barely used and just taking up space. I will have to look into this-Thank you!!

magicofdisney
05-16-2011, 04:33 PM
There are stipulations for using the credit. You cannot use it toward a sale item. I think you also must spend twice the credit amount you receive. For example, if your credit amount is $100, then your purchase must be at least $200. Maybe someone who's done this before can confirm that last part.

Also, I believe you only have 30 days to use the credit or you lose it.

luvdiznee
05-28-2011, 01:58 PM
This is very good to know. Though my favorite of theirs was the "Miami" design. And unfortunately they don't make that anymore. But they certainly do have other nice designs still. I have 6 of their bags.