PDA

View Full Version : New Summer Pin Code Promotion

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Had this Pin Code offer in my email this morning from Disney Destinations:

$219 per night, plus tax for a studio at Disney's Old Key West Resort or at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa for stays most nights between 6/15/11 - 8/13/11, except 7/3/11; lower rates most nights 7/17 - 8/13/11. Offer must be booked by 6/24/11.

Not an offer we can use. I don't know if it's a good one or not, but I hadn't seen it before. Last Pin Code I had was most recently for free dining.

brownie
05-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I received one this week for the moderates for $149 a night for the same time period.

mickeyman42
05-11-2011, 11:44 AM
does anyone know why every deal excludes aug 14-27? is it going to be sufficiently busy then that they really dont need to offer a discount? seems like the had deals to include most of the summer, when I would expect it to be the busiest time, but not those 2 weeks.

Ms. Mode
05-11-2011, 12:19 PM
does anyone know why every deal excludes aug 14-27? is it going to be sufficiently busy then that they really dont need to offer a discount? seems like the had deals to include most of the summer, when I would expect it to be the busiest time, but not those 2 weeks.

It's probably going to be packed...I'll be there! :)

CanadianWDWFan
05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
This is the Value Season 2 (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/rates/default.asp). The latter half of August is when a lot of schools are already back to school.

This is when we are going to be down there. We got a pretty good deal without a pin code. Still I wouldn't mind getting one that we could actually use.