PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Market @ Coranado Springs

steamboat willy
05-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Is this entire Food Court included as a Counter Service location for the DDP?
I see on the menu they offer grilled steak and fish at one of the counters.
We have eaten here before an enjoyed the options offered.
Anyone use a Counter Service for a steak here?

Thanks, Willy

darthmacho
05-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Just a guess, but I'm thinking there aren't restrictions there for DDP. I'm betting that if they serve steak, you can get the steak.
I'm sure someone will be along with a more definitive answer.
Enjoy your steak. :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
05-11-2011, 05:44 PM
In the past everything was available as a CS credit. This was several years ago, so things may have changed, but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with your CS credits!

TheDuckRocks
05-12-2011, 09:14 AM
We ate there in Nov. and everything at any of the counters was included on the CS credit on the DDP.

HoosierDisneyFan
05-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Sad news...

When my son & i visited during Spring Break 2011 the steak was not longer available at all.

That said we had 2 great meals at Pepper Market during our stay.

DisneyFr33k
05-14-2011, 12:58 PM
I can't help with the steak question, just chiming in to say we loved their variety for lunch and dinner. Breakfast, however, was a huge disappointment. Hope it is better now!

KAT1811
05-16-2011, 11:49 AM
This is our favorite CS location. We have had many, many great meals here. We have not been to CS in a few years but i do recall DH having prime rib on our last visit. I recall them having different specials every night of the week. I am fairly certain that the prime rib was a special one night.

I LOVE the breakfast burrito!!! My favorite! I thought they had a great breakfast selection.

finaldynasty
06-04-2011, 09:37 PM
I agree with the PPs. We enjoyed PM on our visit a couple years ago. What we like the most was the variety of the market. I've seen other post where folks did not like PM, but we loved it. Matter a fact, we liked it better than the Mayan Grill...

KatrinaJ91
06-07-2011, 10:03 PM
We just stayed there in December and was very disappointed in Pepper Market. We ended up only eating there twice for the entire week. The food was ok, not great. We tried several things as there were 5 of us, but it is prob our least fav food court of any of the resorts. The way it is set up in regards to ordering and paying is awful as well. We tried out PM one other time several years ago and hated it, but decided to give it another chance in case it was a fluke....but no. We will not be eating at Pepper Market again...prob ever!

Flower
06-12-2011, 10:08 AM
The way it is set up in regards to ordering and paying is awful as well.

Really???? I think the set up is fantastic and wish that more counter service restaurants at the resorts were set up like PM - I love that I get my food while it is hot and then sit down at the table to eat, while the food is still hot, and then pay as we leave. The other resort counter service restaurants drive me crazy in that you have to wait in line with your hot food to pay and by the time you sit down to eat your food is cold.

PM has always been one of our favourite restaurants and I am looking forward to us driving down in December because I know we will make it to PM for a fantastic meal! Fajitas & wet burritos are a favourite for our family. I love their omlettes in the orning too!