PDA

View Full Version : Rose and Crown ADR timing

abdcsl
05-11-2011, 10:30 AM
I have read many posts about watching Illuminations from the Rose and Crown. What is the trick to this and what time should I make my ADR?
2006 POP
2007 POP
Sept. 2011 Wilderness Lodge !!!:party:

SBETigg
05-11-2011, 10:41 AM
There's really no trick. It's luck of the draw. If you happen to be next on the list when a patio table opens up, it's yours. They no longer allow waiting for that perfect seat. I think 7:45 is a good ADR time to try, but there are no guarantees. It really depends on when people previously seated finish dining and that seat opens up. But, they also have a viewing area for patrons-- they will cover your meals and show you the way, provided they're not hosting a private event there (which happens on rare occasions).

firefan43
05-11-2011, 05:27 PM
We lucked out and got a patio seat a few years back. It was great! We had an ADR for 7:30 and then kinda ate slow, had a few drinks, and then some dessert. :)

Disney-4-Me
05-11-2011, 07:13 PM
We've gotten lucky both times we've tried to get patio seating. We made our ADR 90 minutes prior to the show and politely asked for seating on the patio. It was wonderful both times.

Ramblingman
05-11-2011, 09:27 PM
We've gotten on the patio twice with good timing. I think we made our reservations for 7:30 and we got the corner table on the patio. It was a great view.

Good Luck