PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trippin'....

RavsRuleDisney!
05-10-2011, 01:03 PM
After changing dates several times we're back to the world 11/5-11/10 - saving up for a return stay at our beloved POLY next time around so it is POR-Riverside which we did last time down....with no complaints mind you!! DW miscalculated the 180 days out for ressies so she just spent some quality computer time sorting out where our sit-downs will be coming from. I think she nailed down The Wave and Kona's so some work to do still.

Definately looking forward to the Osborne Lights (1st time) and of course some fooding & wining at Epcot! Getting airfare that wouldn't break the bank proved challenging but as usual DW came thru. Jet Blue as always.

Will keep checking here with my Intercotees looking for some new and intersting things to see/do/eat.
Hey, and ONLY about 175 days to go.... :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Sounds great....we haven't stayed at POR yet but would like to try it sometime in the future

KylesMom
05-10-2011, 11:58 PM
I promise you, those 175 days will go quick. Welcome back to Disney World! Someday we'll get to see those Osborne lights you're going to get to see. Looking forward to updates to your trip. :mickey:

faline
05-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Disney World for the holidays is such fun! Glad you'll get to enjoy it!

Kona Cafe is a great dining choice!

MinnieMommie
05-14-2011, 07:05 AM
How exciting! You will be visiting at a great time of year. The Osborne Lights are an amazing thing to see. Awesome! Don't feel badly about being 175 days out. It def will fly by so quickly it will seem like your trip is here before no time. I am happy for you and look forward to reading about your trip (and I agree Kona is a great place to dine!) :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
05-15-2011, 08:47 AM
You will enjoy the Osbourne lights!! Its a spectacle for sure!!! Have fun planning!

princessgirls
05-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Happy Planning!! WDW during the holidays is really magical!!!

Julie:mickey:

RedSoxFan
05-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Sounds fun. Osborne Lights are beautiful. We'll be there later in November and look forward to all the holiday decorations, etc.