PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining!

MickeyFan1998
05-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Okay, so we are scheduled to go to Disney from Sept. 17-23. I booked the dining plan when I made reservations in March. Well, when I logged in to my email last night, I had an email with an offer of the free dining plan while we are there. I called the WDW Travel Co. and they applied it to my already existing reservations for a savings of over $800. How awesome is that?! :woohoo:

Mickey'sGirl
05-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Congratulations and happy eating! :mickey:

steamboat willy
05-10-2011, 10:49 AM
We had reservations for September 24 - October 1 WITHOUT any Dining Package. Debbie from Magical Journeys emailed me to let us know of the offer for free dining instead of a free ticket for our grandson. We added a night, now checking in on Sept 23 with FREE DINING for the week for the 3 of us.
Cool Beans :cool: :cool: :cool:

DAWS
05-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I love reading that these great things can happen. I hope so much that we can take advantage of a deal sometime - my wife is a teacher, so we generally can only travel at crazy busy travel times, so we don't see free dining offered too often when we can visit. In the meantime - here's a sincere YAY for those that can benefit!!