PDA

View Full Version : Magic around every corner part 5

Katzateer
05-08-2011, 09:56 PM
As an afterthought- can't believe all I did in that short amount of time! No wonder I was tired.

I got to WDW at 3pm on a Monday and was gone by 6:45 am on Wednesday! I visited 3 parks, ate in 3 sit-down wonderful places and rode about 20+ rides.

Was in the hotel for not much more than 12 hours both nights total! Should have just pulled up a lounge chair on a beach and took a nap.

The flower show is a really good time to go for solo trips. My family would not have enjoyed all that time looking at the flowers at Epcot and I had a blast!:thumbsup::mickey Just wish one of the Flower Power concerts had been going on when I was there-they are so much fun. Missed Davey Jones by a few days!

I can't believe I didn't get popcorn, a dole whip or a Mickey ice cream bar. That is a first for any of my visits.

Happy planning:mickey:

Pop Centurion
05-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Wow, you were really getting a lot done in that amount of time. Sounds like a great solo trip.

MinnieMommie
05-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Phew you did it! Your going solo is inspiring and sounds like keeping busy is a good strategy. Next time try to get the caramel corn in Germany (and any of the other yummy delights in that shop). Great thing about WDW is that there is always something new to try and a new way of experiencing the parks. Thanks for sharing your trip! :mickey:

VWL Mom
05-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Enjoyed reading about your solo trip, I really want to try that one day soon. Thanks for sharing!

mouseketeer mom
05-09-2011, 08:22 AM
I love how you packed it all in,..made the most of your short time there!!
Next time, I recommend not skipping the new caramel Germany treats. They are to die for!!!
Thanks for sharing your days with us!

KylesMom
05-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks for taking us along for the ride. A whirlwind tour, but you sure made the most of it!

I can't believe I didn't get popcorn, a dole whip or a Mickey ice cream bar. That is a first for any of my visits. I hope you're able to return to Disney soon with your family to remedy that! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the reports:mickey:

faline
05-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Sorry you missed Davy Jones! He put on a fun concert!

Goodness-you packed such a lot into your quick trip!

CanadianWDWFan
05-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for posting you trip reports!:thumbsup:
I wish I had energy to do what you did during a short trip.