PDA

View Full Version : Seating for Hoop Dee Doo

jenperich
05-07-2011, 04:40 AM
I made our ADR for HDD last night, however I'm now rethinking my seating choice. I made the ressie for Cat. 3, and now I'm thinking I should've done Cat. 1. Any thoughts?

Scar
05-07-2011, 07:13 AM
What is your concern?

I've sat in Cat 3 and it was fine.

HoosierDisneyFan
05-07-2011, 08:42 AM
We have been in Cat 3 three times. Once on the floor and twice upstairs. We have enjoyed the show each time. I am sure that Cat 1 would be better but not sure it is worth the cost or effort.

jenperich
05-07-2011, 09:46 AM
I guess I was just concerned about show interaction and the view as it's my dad's favorite show. Thanks for the input!

Scar
05-08-2011, 09:43 AM
The view is fine. You will not be picked to participate in anything, but a member of the show will come around to say hello and talk during one of the "down" times.

DizneyRox
05-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Really? No chance for getting picked for the show in Cat 3? Disney has made that distinction?

I guess it shouldn't come as a shock if true.

Back to the point, I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. I've been all over the place and enjoyed the show the same each time. Upstairs balcony I feel in one of the best seats honestly.

I wouldn't make any changes. Keep the money in your pocket, Mickey gets enough already.

Scar
05-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Really? No chance for getting picked for the show in Cat 3? Disney has made that distinction?I certainly can't say no chance, but the times I've seen it, I've never seen anyone upstairs get pick. I'd be interested to learn if anyone has seen it.

brivers222
05-10-2011, 10:27 AM
not sure what category we were in but we sat very last table on the main floor... Perfect viewing :)

TheRustyScupper
05-10-2011, 11:00 AM
. . . Cat-1 tables are main floor from stage thru row-8
. . . Cat-2 tables are the seven tables in row-9 on main floor
. . . Cat-2 tables are the last four tables left and right wings main floor
. . . Cat-2 tables are the six rear balcony tables facing stage
. . . Cat-3 tables are the nine tables on both balcony sides
. . . Cat-2 and Cat-3 tables may have posts in the viewing way
. . . most Cat-3 tables require you to turn around or crank your neck to see

kemps@wdw
05-10-2011, 04:38 PM
All seating @ the HDDMR are good. Cat. 1 puts you right in the front of the action and you'll get a little more interaction w/the Players. Cat. 2 is a little futher back and sometimes you have limited viewing. Cat 3 covers upstairs and the view is outstanding. Not as much Player interaction, but they do come up and see you. If you would like to get any member of your party "in the show", talk to the PLayers when they come into the dining room and visit w/the crowd before the show and also talk with your server.