PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trip Report: Not Quite a Mom on the Disney Moms Panel

ILoveLegos
05-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Pre-Trip Report: Not Quite a Mom on the DIsney Moms Panel

Well, the next four weeks were spent pinching myself to make sure this was really happening! I also had a lot of things to do in preparation. I had to join Facebook. My sister told me, “Welcome to the 2000’s!” She had been trying to get me to join for years. I told her, it is much easier to pick up the phone and update the family with my news and to find out what’s going on that way. Oh boy was I wrong, hehehe! Since joining I’m much more in the “know” now!

I also had to pack a warm weather wardrobe for the training trip in Walt Disney World, which I had nicely packed away two months previously since it was nearly Winter! Of course, that is a “problem that I would love to have every December (packing for a Disney World trip). I wanted to add a few new outfits to the mix. Have you ever tried to go shopping out of season in New Jersey in December? Well if you stick to the sales racks – you can do just fine!

I also suddenly had 14 new friends to get to know! We sent emails in excitement, emails of questions and emails of panic. Everything was so new and we were full of suspense – what would training be like? How would we handle hard questions? Can we do a good job? We all reassured one another and counted down the number of days to the training trip December 10-14, 2010.

Lastly, I had to arrange my schedule to make sure I had “off” for the training trip. Well, at least that part was easy – I usually set my own schedule from week to week!

KylesMom
05-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Hahaha - I was so anxious to read your reports, that I totally missed your pre-trip. Hey, we're all a little backwards here sometimes, right?! :mickey:

ILoveLegos
05-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi KylesMom!

Thank-you for your very kind words!

yjgirl32
05-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Fun Fun FUn!!!!!!

vizsla
05-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
05-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Now that is definitely an exciting trip to look forward to!