05-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Cast:
Me: Disney enthusiast and planner of the park trips
DH: his last vacation in his medical school career
Brother-in-law
Sister-in-law
Mother-in-law
Father-in-law

We are very excited to be making a trip to Disney World in June. We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort. DH and I stayed there on part of our honeymoon and we loved it. My MIL, FIL, and BIL haven't been to Disney World in over 18 years and my SIL has never been. We are so excited to show them everything that has changed since their last trip.
We have reservations at Hoop-Dee-Doo one night and the Fantasmic dinner package at Brown Derby another night. Other than that, we plan to eat mostly CS meals so we are not tied down to ADRs the whole trip.
I have been doing a lot of planning and am getting very excited about the trip!

KylesMom
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
What a wonderful plan, being able to share Disney with your whole family! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Be sure to let us know upon your return how everything went! :mickey:

By the way - Welcome to INTERCOT!

Ramblingman
05-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Sounds like it's going to be great. We are all old hands in our family, having been multiple times. So, on this next trip, we are taking DS's GF who has never even been to a theme park. Being able to share it with someone for the first time and seeing it all through their eyes helps refresh the magic (as if it needed refreshing!).

Enjoy the planning, too. It's part of the whole package, so don't get cheated. Wallow in the enjoyment. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Welcome to Intercot!:pixie: Your trip sounds like it will be great

faline
05-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

Coronado Springs is a great choice for a resort! It's always fun to share knowledge of Disney with those who have never been!

Please be sure to come back and tell us about the trip!