PDA

View Full Version : Which signature?

mouseketeer mom
05-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Back in July after our Vero beach stay.
We enjoyed dressing up and having a special night at Cali Grill last week, and were thinking of adding another "special" night to our trip in July.
We have done Cali Grill a few times, Narcoosees once, Brown Derby and Jikos too ..which one should we try this time?
Thinking Yachtsman, but I'm not sure...Point me in the direction of special dining!! What would you suggest?

wildernesslady
05-06-2011, 08:12 AM
I have heard great reports about Flying Fish. You would also be able to enjoy walking around the Boardwalk after dinner.

BayLaker25
05-06-2011, 09:21 AM
It may not be a two credit dinning experience but Chefs de France in Epcot has amazing food. I have to go there everytime now since I went there 2 trips ago. They have a lot of different food to offer; the staff is always great, helpful and friendly. When you come out of dinner you can go straight across to the stand in France and grab a Grey Goose Slush :marg: (the orange is really good).

mook3y
05-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Last year, we loved our meal at Citrico's.

sleepydog5
05-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Artist Point. Perhaps the most romantic and quietest of the signatures, you can walk around the grounds of the Lodge after a meal and watch the geyser, catch the EWP on the lake, stroll down the nature trail, or even view parts of Wishes from the beach. Oh, yes, they have wonderful food, too. :thumbsup:

awaggett
05-06-2011, 11:24 AM
I would second Flying Fish--that is one of my favorites behind Cali Grill. The food is top notch. I've not done Narcoosee's or Citrico's--they are on my list as well. We also really like blue zoo--not on DDP, but well worth the $$.

buzznwoodysmom
05-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Lisa, we've done Yachtsmans and had a fantastic meal. However, I've heard mixed reviews lately.....but really what establishment doesn't get its fair share of mixed reviews???

BrerGnat
05-06-2011, 12:49 PM
If you like fish even a little bit, and even if you don't...

BLUEZOO at the Dolphin. O.M.G. It's amazing. Truly. Your kids are old enough to appreciate the food there, I think.