PDA

View Full Version : Strollers and Homemade baby wraps

jonahbear2006
05-05-2011, 11:09 PM
When I was in Disney World in January I saw a double stroller that had what looked like twin sleeping bag fleece baby snuggies that were made to fit the stroller and then matching strap covers on the 5 point harness. I would love to plan on having something like this in October for my 5 yr old and my 15mth old. If anyone knows how to do this or if by some miracle the person who made them happens to be an intercotee, please advise me on the matter. I was thoroughly impressed with this for an evening cover up. They zipped down the front so they were an easy in and out. Great for Theme Parks!

BrerGnat
05-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Have you been to WDW in October? It's hot. I think something like what you describe would be overkill. Just take some sweatshirts with hoods for your kids in case it gets chilly. Last time I visited in October, our main problem was heat rash!!!

VWL Mom
05-06-2011, 07:45 AM
I believe it's called a stroller bunting. Some of the high end strollers have this available as an accessory but similar products are available for others. I did a quick google and did find the Snuggle Bub Fleece Stroller Bunting which may suit your needs and seems widely available.