PDA

View Full Version : WLV for long weekend in June

Pirate Granny
05-04-2011, 10:47 PM
My very first pre-trip report...traveling with DD and DD friend. Rented points and we're staying in a studio at WLV. Arriving very late on thursday, as we are all working that day before we fly out at 7:30pm. Friday, cousins will pick me and my friend who is at Disney at POR with her grandchildren, and us adults will go to see Harry Potter land. DD and DDF will sleep in and hang out. Dinner with friends and DD and DDF at Artist Point, and off to MK which is open until 1am...Saturday, haven't decided , but we have reservations at the new restaurant in Italy for dinner and Sunday will see us vegging at the pools before our 6pm flight...sigh...can't wait...even though I just got back in April from our Grand Gathering at OKW...that went so well we put an offer in for an OKW resale...
:pirate:

KylesMom
05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
I was expecting you to contribute to those Grand Gathering reports, Pirate Granny! Sounds like your entire family had a wonderful time. I sure hope that this next trip in June - while not quite as "grand", will be just as enjoyable. You've got a few great ADRs scheduled! I'll be anxious to hear about your travels to see HP.

Hope your offer is accepted for OKW. At any rate, I'm sure you're going to have a great time! :mickey:

faline
05-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Sounds like fun!

Let us know when you get past Disney's right of first refusal!

VWL Mom
05-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Sounds great! VWL is our home resort and we love it

You may want to ask for a room near the elevator. the hallways are very, very long with no stairways to sneak in and out of (they're emergency exit only), also word of caution rooms ending in 60 and 62 are over the dumpster and 530A trash pickup is extremely noisy!

Have a great trip!

Mammabruski
05-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Yea Pirate Granny! Your first trip report, in how many trips? :mickey: Have the litte sis take pictures of the WL for me...

I wish I could go! Have fun! Can't wait until next June - I wonder where we will stay...

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Have a great time

mouseketeer mom
05-13-2011, 11:47 AM
It's amazing what one can pack into a long weekend!! Enjoy yourself! Via Napoli is terrific too.