PDA

View Full Version : The Poly Peeps are back!!! Day Seven!

mouseketeer mom
05-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Today we decided to head back to MK again. After breakfast in the lounge, we headed to the park just minutes after opening. Bummer for us cause we love the opening show. We are huge fans of the trolley people. We pretty much know the whole dance..isn't that impressive??;) We do it on the sidewalk along with them when they are performing on Main Street! Well, not all of us, mostly me and Kai.:blush:
We walked right on Splash, it was hot already, so we didn't mind being wet so early. We got fastpasses too, for a later return. We rode Peter Pan, Buzz, Philarmagic, Pooh..and we really enjoyed the new Pooh queue. Adorable..especially the "writing in honey". We rode the Indy Raceway and COP. We rode the people mover. We did Laugh floor, We did pirates and Jungle Cruise. We had a hilarious skipper. A girl who looked very much like Miley Cyrus. Love when we get a good skipper. We did Big Thunder. We took our time, and continued to walk on everything since we arrived so early. We walked past the very lonely DJ in tomorrowland. No one was joining in the dance party. Until Kai came along that is..
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/lcrimando/100_3575.jpg
That boy loves to dance. And it got even better when PUSH the talking trashcan joined him. Then the girls and I did too, doing the Cha Cha slide with PUSH. Push kept saying "do the cha cha..lets to the cha cha!!" And the trashcan actually did a little jump in the jumping parts. Really!!
We had Pecos Bills for lunch and Dole whips too on the Rockers in frontierland. Some of us got ice cream from the Main Street ice cream parlor too. The rockers are my favorite place to people watch.
We headed back to Polynesian. We used the boat mostly this trip. It always seemed to be there when we were leaving. We played for a spell, then tonight was California Grill! We all dressed up, and took some pics at Sunset Pointe..Khloe's future wedding destination. Then for our dinner.
It gave me the chills to walk back into the CR after that horrible start to our trip!!! We were seated promptly, and had a great seat close to the window. I faced the MK.
We started with the cheese platter, and the cold spicy shrimp salads. Kai got a small salad. The cheese was odd, it was sooo small!! And it came with odd things to cleanse your palette in between. Unidentifiable things. But we had fun with it. Steve and Kai got the filets, Khloe the parmesian foam ravioli, KT the salmon and myself the Artic Char. Everything was delicious. We celebrated KT's BD and shared two desserts, they gave her a big piece of chocolate cake and we also got the coffee cheesecake with white coffee icecream. We went to observation deck for awhile. We were mostly the only ones out there.
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/lcrimando/100_3700.jpg

and my princesses and I with the kingdom behind us! http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/lcrimando/100_3681.jpg

We decided a walk to MK was in order. Simply because Khloe really wanted to get this oreo treat from the confectionary that she LOVES and hadn't gotten yet. It's not actually an oreo, but this soft treat that tastes like one. This was so weird cause we walked into the confectionary, and the girls went to the counter to ask for it, and before they could, the lady noticed KT's BD pin. She said she had something for the princess on her BD. She reached for a bag, and in it was the oreo treat. NO KIDDING!!! Katie and Khloe were freaked out. They said "Thats what we came in her to get!!!"..and of course, KT gave it to Khloe. But how odd is that????
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/lcrimando/100_3715.jpg

We boated back to Poly and ended the night with wishes and yes, more treats from the lounge. We also played this game my family always plays that always ends in hysterics called "who am I"? A great day.

SBETigg
05-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Beautiful day, beautiful family! I love the California Grill observation decks.

BrerGnat
05-04-2011, 09:25 PM
We all dressed up, and took some pics at Sunset Pointe..Khloe's future wedding destination.

With her sailor husband...;)

Sorry, couldn't help it! :blush:

Sounds like such a great day. Do you want to adopt me?

princessgirls
05-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Lisa,

Such a truly Magical day!!! You Poly Peeps do Disney right!!!!!

I'm hoping when my girls get a little older we can move at a more leisurely pace...right now, it's how many times can we do Splash, Big Thunder, and Space...LOL!

Loved the pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Julie:mickey:

yjgirl32
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Great report- pictures are very nice!!!

badkitty
05-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow! You practically rode everything at MK today! Thanks for the great report.

Disney-4-Me
05-05-2011, 06:18 PM
What a great birthday! Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Sounds like a great birthday:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
05-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Love PUSH. We saw him/it for the first time in March. I would have loved to see him doing the cha cha! So cute!

Your night at Cali Grill sounds great, and the surprise treat at MK even better!

KylesMom
05-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I continue to be amazed at the lack of crowds you are running into. This certainly doesn't sound like most reports I have read over the Easter Holiday over the years! Even the boat trips back to the Poly seem to be uneventful.

While I'm sure the CR will never give you the warm fuzzies, I'm glad that your dinner at CR was a good one. You all look so nice!

A great day. Absolutely! :mickey:

jimsgal05
05-08-2011, 08:06 AM
love your reports and the photos... going soon to poly so love to read how everyone does thier trips..

thanks for sharing!!!

DizNee143
05-09-2011, 02:43 PM
what a great day! and sounds like a wonderful dinner..and ya that is weird yet pretty cool how that happened with the oreo thing at the confectionary!!:mickey:
gotta love the "magic" of disney!

Suz36
05-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Dancing with PUSH!!! What could make a day more perfect? It's neat to see how much your family appreciates the hidden treasures that make Disney special!

faline
05-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Each day is more impressive than the one before!

Mackflava99
06-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Great pix out on the balconey,

The Cali grill is a special place.

That is very cool about the orea treat. Just another magical disney happeneing :)

darthmacho
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Wow! That was a magical day. :mickey:

I enjoyed reading about that action packed MK morning, the dancing with PUSH, and the BDay treat at the end.

Great pics too. The one with you and your DH, was a classic with MK in the background, and I have to respectfully say that you and your girls really are as pretty as princesses! :princess:

Still wondering about your xtra day.

You guys seem like WDW veterans for sure.