PDA

View Full Version : The Wave for dinner

Dyanna
05-03-2011, 09:40 AM
For our next trip during Halloween we have chosen to eat at the Wave for dinner one evening since we have never been there before. For those whom have been there before what are your experiences?

ginny57
05-03-2011, 10:12 AM
I had dinner there in October. I enjoyed my meal and so did my son. We were dressed casually and felt comfortable. Service was good.

No complaints from me...but I am pretty easy tp please.

laprana
05-03-2011, 10:17 AM
We ate at the Wave for dinner in May 2010 and loved it. We had exceptional service and the food was great. I really liked the way they serve the desserts with three different selections in very small portions under a common "theme" (creamy indulgence, decadent flavors, etc.). :tasty: The restaurant has a very nice, relaxed atmosphere. It was one of our favorite meals of our trip! I hope you enjoy it, too! :mickey:

Ms. Mode
05-03-2011, 11:22 AM
For our next trip during Halloween we have chosen to eat at the Wave for dinner one evening since we have never been there before. For those whom have been there before what are your experiences?

We're going to give it a try for the first time too! Looks like a nice place to relax out of the heat. :thumbsup:

awaggett
05-03-2011, 12:51 PM
I ate here last fall--the food was great--really top notch. Atmosphere was just okay--not really any themeing and it was a bit loud. However, I'd go back for the food.

HackLaSalle
05-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Loved the Wave. Would recommend to anyone. Food was delicious. Service excellent. The theming was kind of eh but the food was really worth it. Great ever changing menu. Enjoy.

RAIDER
05-04-2011, 07:46 AM
I have eaten there for lunch and dinner and its worth a go .
I recommend the lamb shank :thumbsup: