PDA

View Full Version : Mezzo Mix lovers unite.

Pop Centurion
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Anyone else here really enjoy this like I do. While it's not my favorite at Club Cool, it is one of them. I even make a homemade version at home as we all seem to do quirky things as Disney fanatics. Drinking some as I type this. :blush:

mousetrapper
05-02-2011, 05:54 PM
What a coincidence! I was at a Wegman's grocery store in Maryland yesterday, checking out the international food aisles, when I spied Mezzo Mix on the shelf! I couldn't believe my eyes.

I bought a few cans (they were expensive!) and my kids flipped out! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
05-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Is this the apple flavored one? If so, I love it!

MNNHFLTX
05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I like Mezzo Mix too, although I have never seen it for sale in the states before. One of my favorites at Club Cool is Beverly, believe it or not (yes, I'm serious!) If you sip it slowly, it has a favorable "zing" to it. I've done some research and found that one of the main ingredients is quinine, same as tonic water, which is probably why I like it when others don't.

Melanie
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
I like Mezzo Mix. It's the one from Germany, right?

Pop Centurion
05-03-2011, 11:38 AM
@BrerGnat, it's the orange flavored on from Germany. Basically it's 4 parts coke to 1 Part Orange Fanta (so I'm told)

@mousetrapper, Really!!!! What part of Md? I'm thinking of heading down to the Aquarium in Bmore some time soon & would def make a pit stop.

@melanie, yep, that's the one.

mouseketeer mom
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
I LOVE it! Its my DH and my favorite!!! The coke mixed with orange is soooo good!! I'd love to find it around here. I never thought of checking for it though..I'm going to from now on!

hubbyofadisneyholic
05-03-2011, 08:56 PM
I like Mezzo Mix too, although I have never seen it for sale in the states before. One of my favorites at Club Cool is Beverly, believe it or not (yes, I'm serious!) If you sip it slowly, it has a favorable "zing" to it. I've done some research and found that one of the main ingredients is quinine, same as tonic water, which is probably why I like it when others don't.

Finally...someone else that likes Beverly!!!:D

Although, I do think Mezzo Mix is quite tasty too.:thumbsup:

BrerGnat
05-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Have any of you seen the new Coke computerized dispensers at various fast food restaurants yet? You could make your own Mezzo mix at those. We have one at one of our local Mexican chains (Rubios) and my DH made diet coke mixed with Orange Fanta! He loved it. Didn't know that was what Mezzo mix was!

snowflakegirl
05-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I love it! I frequently mix diet coke with orange soda when I'm someplace that has the dispensers that you fill your cup yourself.

Disney-4-Me
05-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I love Mezzo Mix too! I'm frequently tweaking the Coke to Orange mix to get it just right at home.

Beverly!:ack:

KatrinaJ91
05-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Mezzo is my favorite there! That and the watermelon drink from China! mmmmm

MarkC
05-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Also love Mezzo Mix, and for some reason I think it tastes very suspiciously like Coke Zero. Not that I have a problem with it, but just sayin......

mouseketeer mom
05-10-2011, 10:23 AM
How would I get it to most taste like Mezzo mix if I'm using the coke dispensers at a fast food place..? Is it 2/3 coke to 1/3 orange? What is the ratio?

BrerGnat
05-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Someone posted above

4 parts coke, 1 part fanta

Supposedly...