PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table & Fireworks

RedSoxFan
05-02-2011, 01:32 PM
This question is for my sister who has ADR's on 10/25 for her 25th wedding anniversary at 6:55pm. This is also one of the dates for Mickey's Halloween Party. My question: will there be fireworks before the park closes at 7pm or are there just fireworks at the party? She really wants to see the fireworks from the Castle during dinner. Thanks!!

Pop Centurion
05-02-2011, 05:14 PM
There is no Wishes before the park closes to the general public on Hallowishes at MNSSHP. She could always head over to the Poly with her husband to see it and enjoy a romantic stroll on the beach while sipping on a Lapu Lapu. You get a pretty good view and they pipe in the music from the show.

RedSoxFan
05-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Thank You. I told her about getting a drink at the Poly and watching the fireworks from the beach. She loves the idea. :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
05-03-2011, 03:15 AM
. . . She really wants to see the fireworks from the Castle during dinner . . .

1) Regardless of during the party or not, no view.
2) You CANNOT see fireworks from within CRT.
3) The windows are completely covered due to Fantasyland rehab.

floridamom
05-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Question for Rusty and anyone else who has been pre-Fantasyland rehab: How was the view from CRT before everything was covered up? I am wondering if not being able to see outside and gain some perspective about where you are diminishes the experience at all... We are booked to go for the first time in October.

Thanks!

Pan
05-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Can't speak for before the windows were covered, but when we were there 2 weeks ago we didn't even notice there was no view. Too busy with pictures of the Princesses and enjoying the dinner with our kids. Fantastic meal, and fantastic experience for all!

TheRustyScupper
05-05-2011, 05:38 PM
. . . How was the view from CRT before everything was covered up? . . .

1) Pretty poor.
2) You saw some of the low fireworks.
3) But, MOST of Wishes are high.
4) Plus, many come from areas in front or on side of the Castle.
5) An unsatisfactory experience if wanting to see Wishes from inside CRT.

wdwfan
05-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Agree with Rusty!!