PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Culinary Adventure Recommendations

Adambomb85
05-01-2011, 12:47 PM
My DBf and I are looking to really indulge and be adventurous with our meals for our upcoming December trip - so we went for the Deluxe Dining Plan. We figured the only way we would actually go for it is to pre-pay, so why not!

We are planning to hit up a good deal of the signature dining places we have never been to before (California Grill, Narcoose's, Brown Derby, etc) among other favorites in the parks. But here is my question for you all: where is a great restaurant, what is a great snack, or what is a culinary stop in the World that you find decadent and/or adventurous that you would recommend to us on our upcoming Disney culinary adventure?

Thanks friends!

ElenitaB
05-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Not decadent but adventurous (for some): Sanaa over at AKL Villas. Make sure to go when it's light out so that you can enjoy the view. The cuisine is Indian-inspired.

I'd also recommend Boma for breakfast. While they have "normal" breakfast fare, they have some African dishes as well.

Have fun planning!

HackLaSalle
05-01-2011, 03:38 PM
My friends just got back from the world and got a little adventurous at Cat Cora's Kouzzina. A little bit different than the greek food we're used to seeing.

BelleBeauty
05-02-2011, 10:31 AM
There is a chef's tasting menu with wine pairings at The Flying Fish that we are going to try during our trip in November.