PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded!!! Woohoo

JenniferS.
04-30-2011, 03:30 PM
So excited!! We were booked at All Star Mu family suites and hubby just let me change it to The Wilderness Lodge--Deluxe Room, Club Level. Our first time at the lodge (besides eating at WCC) and first time at Club Level. We didn't really want club level, but that is all they had available. I can't wait to get there!! Anyone ever stay in a deluxe room?? We are 3 adults and 4 kids!! Is there only 1 bathroom? Thanks!:cloud9:

VWL Mom
04-30-2011, 08:19 PM
We stayed in the deluxe rooms many times before they became club level and were known as jr. suites. The rooms were living area with sleeper sofa, small table and chairs, and wet bar/fridge area. There is a set of french doors which then go into the bedroom. There is only 1 bathroom but heck, I grew up in a house with only one bathroom and survived :mickey:

Enjoy!

MILWDIANA
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM
That is quite a jump!! Congrats!!

mickey_M_lvr
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Holy Moly that is an upgrade! Enjoy and let us know all the details!

lovinmesomedisney
05-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I have gotten several upgrades from Sports. They were always to a Deluxe, the best being Contemporary, the worst being Saratoga Springs. We actually asked for them to PLEASE find us a value resort to go back to, which they did. Yours sounds like a good one. Have fun!

Bass T-bone
05-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Yes, quite an upgrade!
But this was your doing and not Disney... correct?

Mousemates
05-04-2011, 10:25 AM
good for you guys....love the food offerings at club level at WL...its also my favorite place to eat breakfast at WDW....love sitting in one of the window tables where you can overlook the grand lobby on one side and look out over the pool area and bay lake on the other....you will LOVE it.

LudwigVonDrake
05-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Congratulations! Wilderness Lodge is one of my favorites :wave:

JenniferS.
05-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Yes, quite an upgrade!
But this was your doing and not Disney... correct?

Yes, this is our doing...not disney...we are paying for it.