PDA

View Full Version : It's a Small World and Mary Blair fans: Just thought you would like to know.

AmandaChan
04-29-2011, 10:29 PM
BTW: This is not an advertisement for Nordstorm! haha.. just thought so many people would appreciate it.

DH and I have a local Nordstorm and we just so happen to went to their children's section one day and GUESS what.. they have special edition outfits for It's a Small World as a tribute to Mary Blair. The clothes are so freaking cute especially the dresses and they are very classic tributes at that. I got my son a little one piece short outfit that has three fish on it on poles.. the same style of fish that the fisherman is holding in .. I forget which part??

And the best part is your purchase comes with a lithograph. A very good quality at that.. I was so freaking excited about this when I found it because when we were doing his nursery I searched everywhere for some really good Mary Blair art.

Also each season is a different theme/lithograph. This season is asain style .. I believe all of the asian countries that are represented.. although there is one boy's outfit that has a bull on it.. can't remember where that's from?

And in the summer I guess the style will be Scottish. Then another style in the fall and winter. Just thought the It's a Small World fans and Mary Blair art dorks would appreciate it!

beksy
05-03-2011, 10:55 AM
That is awesome! Makes me wish I had a little one to buy for!