PDA

View Full Version : FREE Dining Offer!!!!!

JenniferS.
04-28-2011, 04:38 PM
For Disney visa card holders. Too bad I'm going in Oct/Nov.

Create lasting memories with this savory offer.
For a limited time, get a FREE dining plan when you buy the New Walt Disney Travel Co. Memories Vacation Package for 5 nights/6 days at select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels.

The New Memories Vacation Package includes:

* Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets. Enjoy admission to one Theme Park per day, each day of your ticket.
* Stay in a select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel.
* A Disney's PhotoPass® Photo Book to relive your Disney vacation memories! Choose from a variety of layouts and page designs and customize with your favorite photos! This 20-page book is printed on archival paper to preserve it for years to come.1

And, for a limited-time with this Memories Vacation Package, enjoy a FREE dining plan for stays most nights 8/28-9/24/11. See important details:

* For 5 night/6 day packages at select Disney Value Resorts, get the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan — includes 2 quick-service meals and 2 select snacks per person per night of your package stay, plus one Resort Refillable Drink Mug per person (refillable only at your Disney Resort Hotel).
* For 5 night/6 day packages at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts, get the Disney Dining Plan — includes 1 table-service meal, 1 quick-service meal and 1 select snack per person per night of your package stay.

Book through August 27, 2011, and use code I25 for Value Resorts or code 02M for Moderates and above.

NOTE: Cardmembers, book now before this package becomes available to the general public on May 2.

Hammer
04-28-2011, 06:39 PM
As this has already been posted here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=181527) by Magical Journeys in Accommodations, I'm going to close this thread and direct the discussion to there.