PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation Resort

wilcat
04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
I understand the resort will open in Summer 2012 but was wondering if anyone has any information on what the pricing will be for the suites? My DH and I love staying in suites because he often gets up in the middle of the night and can go into another room without waking me. If anyone out there has any insider information on the resort I hope you can share it with us.

Cathy

KylesMom
04-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Did a quick look-up for mid-July of this year at the All Star Music Family Suites, which is probably going to be similar in price to the Art of Animation Family Suites. Looks like they start @ $285 per night without tax, and go up to $325 for Friday/Saturday. Value season is obviously cheaper than Summer season . . .

magicalmom
04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Sleeping how many?

KylesMom
04-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Sleeping how many? The Family Suites at All Star Music sleep six. The rooms are comprised of the following:

- Queen-size bed
- Double-size sleeper sofa
- 1 convertible sleeper chair, and 1 convertible sleeper ottoman
- Living room
- 2 bathrooms
- Mini-kitchen

Looks like the Art of Animation suites will have the same capacity. Here is the original post from May which gives some more details:
Disney Announces Art of Animation Resort! (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=170597&highlight=Art+of+Animation)