PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Hog
04-28-2011, 09:06 AM
So I just booked a character breakfast for my daughters 5th birthday it will be really special for her because Alice in Wonderland is her favorite Disney movie. So I have a few questions....

What does it cost per person for the breakfast buffet?

Will they do anything special for her birthday? I included it on our reservation.

Any reports on what characters have shown up in the past?

How much time should I allow to travel there from POP Century and any recommendations on the best/fastest route? My reservation is at 10:15am

Thanks!

MW1218
04-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Each Cast Member is different with what they will do for birthdays. Just make sure your daughter is wearing her pin, and you never know what could happen, although they don't HAVE to do anything.

Alice, Mary Poppins, and the Mad Hatter will be there.

Cost: Adults $22.36 - Children $12.77 plus tax and gratuity.

Breads and Pastries
Assorted sliced breads, croissants, English muffins, bagels, pecan sticky bun, strawberry and apple turnovers, cheese danish, apple, granola and blueberry muffins, cream cheese, strawberry jam and grape jelly

Cold Buffet
Flavored yogurts, fresh fruits, cottage cheese, ambrosia, stewed plums, chilled strawberry soup, assortment of cereals, house-made granola, Edy's Soft Serve ice cream with an array of toppings, Peaches, pears, applesauce, Jello-O, Rice Krispie Treats

Hot Buffet
Chef's preparation of custom eggs and build your own omelets, bacon, sausage links, scrambled eggs, cheese blintz, strawberry melba, apple cobbler, peach and white chocolate bread pudding with vanilla sauce, blueberry pancakes, corned beef hash, Spanish scramble, mini pancakes, Mickey waffles, fresh Challah bread French toast, country-style biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal and shredded triangle potato.

Allow yourself 45 minutes-1 hour, and I would bus to Magic Kingdom and take the boat from the landing there over to the Grand Floridian. You could also take the monorail, but its almost a full loop.

sassy2000
04-28-2011, 10:27 AM
We enjoyed this breakfast and have been twice. You should see Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, & Tigger (I think it was tigger)
We have celebrated a birthday here at dinner & breakfast and both times were given a birthday placemat to take home with the characters & their signatures on it.