PDA

View Full Version : Crowds on Memorial Day

baldburke
04-27-2011, 06:19 PM
We've never been to WDW over Memorial Day weekend. Can anyone say how the crowds typically run? Thanks!

ftwildernesskid
04-27-2011, 07:49 PM
I''m wondering the same thing. Our vacation starts that weekend. Hoping it's not too crazy!

faline
04-27-2011, 07:51 PM
I've been during that time frame before. I'd plan for moderate crowds. I've found it manageable but suggest you do plan to make good use of fast pass!

PrettyMinnie
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
We were there for Memorial Day weekend in 2009 which also happened to be Star Wars weekend at DHS. Our first day was Saturday and we got to DHS around 11:00 AM. There were crowds but the wait for RnRC was only 25-30 mins and ToT was on 20 mins. Not bad. Epcot and AK were both manageable with the use of FP and getting to the parks early. MK was by far the busiest, which is to be expected. Space Mountain was down during that time, but we made it on all other rides while using fast passes. What actually helps is that there are a lot of school groups there during that time that tend to stick together so just go where they aren't and you will find the crowds to be manageable. We also found that for the week after Memorial Day, the crowds dropped significantly. :thumbsup: