PDA

View Full Version : AAA Discounts for NY members?

MaryBelle
04-27-2011, 04:47 PM
I am a AAA member in New York, going to California for the first time and I wanted to use my AAA card to get a discount on the ticket prices, but it's not on AAA's website. I emailed them, but was hoping someone here could shed some light on this.

Do I just show them my card at the ticket booth? I;d prefer to buy tickets in advance.

Thanks!:mickey:

VWL Mom
04-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Not sure about the DL tickets but when I wanted to buy WDW tickets I had to go to my local AAA.

Momto3littlemice
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Just an fyi that I'm pretty sure we were able to beat the AAA prices with another ticket vendor. You may want to check into multiple options -- of course I don't know anything about DisneyLAND. Just don't assume AAA is always the cheapest!:mickey:

BrerGnat
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Disneyland offers a discount on multi day hoppers when you purchase in advance online only. Look into this. It's better than buying at the gate.

AAA offers discounted tickets as part of vacation packages, but I am not sure that they sell JUST tickets at a discount. In any event, they are not available to purchase online. You have to go to your local AAA office.

amcsherr
05-12-2011, 12:02 PM
AAA does DL discounts on PACKAGES ONLY-not on tickets alone. i have purchased packages thru them, and you do get a good discount, but if you want tickets only, you can get them online for a descent discount. i did that last time i went. if you will be staying on property or in a good neighbor hotel though, talk to your AAA representative about getting a package deal :mickey:

amcsherr
05-12-2011, 12:04 PM
also, there is at least one restaurant inside DL that gives a AAA discount, i can't remember which one though. but bring your card anyway!