PDA

View Full Version : fastpass strategy

Mr_Increddieble
04-27-2011, 02:01 PM
While everyone waits at the Beach Club pool can I take their park passes and go inside DHS to get Fastpasses for all of us when we goto the park later in the day?

BrerGnat
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Nope, not unless they have all entered DHS earlier that day with you. If you all go in the morning, then everyone else wants to go to the pool in the afternoon, YOU can return while they are at the pool with their tickets and then get some more FP.

However, in order to use tickets in a FP machine, those need to have been activated at THAT park, that day. In order to activate the tickets, the people must be physically present the first time.

cer
04-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Nope, not unless they have all entered DHS earlier that day with you. If you all go in the morning, then everyone else wants to go to the pool in the afternoon, YOU can return while they are at the pool with their tickets and then get some more FP.

However, in order to use tickets in a FP machine, those need to have been activated at THAT park, that day. In order to activate the tickets, the people must be physically present the first time.

This is very true. At Epcot we were all entering the park and there was a problem at the turnstyles and my dad's key to the world card did not get scanned, but the cast member, thinking it had, waved him in. I went to get Soarin' passes and ran into problems. The gentleman at the Fast Pass line was able to scan the card and tell that it had not been used for park entrance. He was able to help us and directed my father to Guest Relations where his card was properly scanned and the problem corrected.

MOJoe
04-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Won't work for DHS. But if you can get everyone away from the pool for a walk to the International Gateway, they can enter Epcot, hand you their park passes, and go right back to SAB. You can then go get Soarin fastpasses, or any others, for that matter. Uuuuuh, It might help if they are not wearing swimtsuits. :cool:

gerald72
04-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Won't work for DHS. But if you can get everyone away from the pool for a walk to the International Gateway, they can enter Epcot, hand you their park passes, and go right back to SAB. You can then go get Soarin fastpasses, or any others, for that matter. Uuuuuh, It might help if they are not wearing swimtsuits. :cool:

Except for one thing- they need those passes for entrance to Stormalong Bay.

BrerGnat
04-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Except for one thing- they need those passes for entrance to Stormalong Bay.

Not if the passes are separate from the room key...

You need your room key to enter SAB, not your park passes.

MOJoe
04-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Not if the passes are separate from the room key...

You need your room key to enter SAB, not your park passes.

When we did this, we all got wristbands for SAB first, then went over to Epcot and did the turnstile shuffle. I got the fastpasses while the rest of the family went back to the resort.