PDA

View Full Version : PoP is on Priceline did you know

lighteningqueen
04-26-2011, 11:38 PM
My daughter was looking on Priceline and noticed you could get POP for 98.00 a night without setting your own price.. Has anyone ever done this and how come we did not know we could use it for Disney property. It also has Animal Kingdom Lodge and its 288.00 per night HELP can we do this ???????

honeebee86
04-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Yes, It was announced some time ago that Priceline would begin offering Disney hotels for regular rates, just not the bid now rates.

lighteningqueen
04-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Thanks but the 98 is cheaper than calling Disney or doing it online. online it shows 105-125 for Dec and on Priceline it is 98 this is for POP.. AKL shows online 350.00 per night and priceline is 288.00

floridamom
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
I have been looking at booking for the summer with either Florida resident or passholder discounts, and after checking Priceline, it looks like their rates are comparable to the Florida resident rates. I will probably book directly through Disney, but it's a good price if you're not a FL resident and there are no general public discounts available.

Mitzie
04-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Can I assume these prices on Priceline are room only ressies and not for packages like tickets and the DDP?

faline
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Also, do the rates include taxes on the room or are the taxes added in later in the process?

DizneyRox
04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Also, do the rates include taxes on the room or are the taxes added in later in the process?
Good point... You really nee dto make sure you're comparing apples to apples with Disney stuff. Some sites includes taxes, some do not, this goes for tickets, rooms, etc.

And everyone pays the taxes with Disney stuff. I've haven't seen them in a while, but people often mention why do I have to pay Florida tax on tickets if I buy them in Idaho. Not sure exactly why, buy you do...