PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pepper??

WDW&MK
04-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Hello -

Just wondering if anyone has spotted a place to purchase Dr. Pepper anywhere on property? I've never seen it in the past, but now I have noticed at home here that places that only carried Coke products now carry Dr.Pepper (like McDonalds). So I was just hoping there might be some at WDW now.
Thank you!
Kari

DizneyRox
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM
Dr. Pepper is not owned by Coke or Pepsi Co. Where you see it depends on who owns the bottling rights in that area. At WDW, Pepsi owns it, so you don't really see it on property.

You MIGHT be able to pick it up at the gas station near DTD. Otherwise, Mr Pibb is the Coke equivalent (and much better IMHO) that you might find on property, but even that is tougher to come by.

At least that's how it was last I noticed. I'm a Coke guy, so as long as they have Coke, I'm happy.

wdwaggie
04-27-2011, 09:15 AM
The ONLY place I ever purchased Dr. Pepper on Disney property was at the Horseshoe Review, but since it is closed, now, I'd switch to water...

sacandjac
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
We purchased out of the vending machine by the bus stop at AKL. My sister in law would buy one every evening when we got off the bus for the next morning. Maybe other vending machines have it too.

WDW&MK
04-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the tip about the vending machines! I'll have to check them out!! Gives me a little hope that I might be able to find my favorite beverage at the World. If not, I guess Diet Coke will have to do....

forever a child
04-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Mr Pibb is the Coke equivalent (and much better IMHO)

:down:

We shipped Dr. Pepper to the resort for our May trip (since we flew) and took it with us on our December trip (when we drove). There is NO substitute for Dr. Pepper! ;)

Bellerella
05-04-2011, 12:10 AM
No Dr. Pepper... that is my one issue with The World! I have only seen it at resorts. They have it at AKL- I filled my resort mug with Dr. Pepper when ever I had a chance! I believe they had it at the Poly as well, but I am not 100% positive on that- we didn't spend as much time at the resort with that trip. I usually end up picking lemonade at the parks... I am not a fan of Coke or Diet Coke... Root Beer is my second choice, which cannot be found at the parks either. :pout:

wdwaggie
05-04-2011, 07:48 AM
I agree, Root Beer has to be my 2nd choice over DP.

Aloha Isle in Adventureland has Barq's Root Beer

Pan
05-05-2011, 02:12 AM
My 4 y.o. daughter ordered Dr. Pepper at every meal, only to be told they didn't have it. Don't recall it being on the machine at ASMusic either, but they did have Barq's.

BandMan
05-05-2011, 01:51 PM
My 4 y.o. daughter ordered Dr. Pepper at every meal, only to be told they didn't have it. Don't recall it being on the machine at ASMusic either, but they did have Barq's.

Barq's is not root beer. It is dreck. :ack: :humph:

LudwigVonDrake
05-07-2011, 10:46 AM
If it's not a Coca Cola product you won't be buying it on property :wave: