PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues

Sunshine1010
04-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Can anyone tell me about HOUSE OF BLUES. I have a certificate to use there during my next WDW vacation and I was wondering a few things.

- Are they open for lunch?
- What is the crowd like at night where the dining portion would be?
- Can I make ADR's on the dining line?

Would love to hear what ya'll had, the service, the atmosphere, etc.

MarkC
04-26-2011, 09:21 PM
They are open for lunch. Food is pricey decent. The cornbread is great. Its been around long enough its not usually that busy. Not sure about ADR's. You can find menu more information on their website. Just google it and it will come up for you. We can't post links to other sites here. Sorry.

Sunshine1010
04-26-2011, 09:49 PM
I got a $25.00 gift certificate for $2.00 on a popular restaurant site. And it has NO expiration date. So, we'll be using it on our next trip.

ElenitaB
04-27-2011, 02:23 PM
You can make reservations through their own website or through Disney (407-WDW-Dine or online (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/)).

We went last summer. Their menus (http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/dining.php) on posted on their site. We went for an early dinner. We shared catfish "fingers" for an appetizer (they were good and plentiful). My teenager had ribs and bread pudding for dessert. I think I had a veggie burger for my meal (passed on dessert). We both enjoyed our meal there (and the atmosphere) and plan on going back. The restaurants.com gift certificates don't hurt either.

iloveokw
04-28-2011, 01:18 PM
You can make ADR's online or by calling Disney and I would because alot of people were waiting for tables last time we were there. Like the dining room with a lake view. Family friendly.

Pop Centurion
05-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I suggest you def make ressies. We went last year with a gift certificate as well but didn't make ADR's. The wait outside was about 1 hour then once they buzzed us on the pager we went inside only to wait another 20 mins.

I enjoyed the food though. The wings are some of the best I've ever had & the Shrimp Po Boy was delicious.

Pan
05-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Ate there Easter week for our first night's dinner. Food was ok, service was the worst we had in our week there. Probably wouldn't go back, but we have one here in town, so it wasn't a big deal for us. Really only went because of the coupon we got with our Magic Your Way deal. We made ADR's, but there was no wait at 5 p.m. There was, however, a line when we left.