PDA

View Full Version : Trying to remember?

SassyMadhatter
04-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Does anyone remember...if the free dining ends September 29th, and I check in the day before or even that day...will the free dining apply to the rest of my stay? :confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Generally, yes. Disney has usually allowed you to extend the promotion through your entire stay.

But, this hasn't happened everytime there is an offer, and it is up to Disney how they want to word it. So, it all depends on the details of the offer.

ransam
04-25-2011, 11:11 PM
every time we've had it, we always seem to catch the first or last part of the offer and they've let us get it...

i just offer they offer it.

PittFan
04-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes, it does. We are checking in on the 29th and have the free dining throughout our stay up to 14 days. :thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
04-30-2011, 07:18 AM
The past couple of years we've gone in October and received free dining. They'll must likely extend it if they follow the past couple years trend. Have fun!

SassyMadhatter
08-17-2011, 05:34 PM
This year's decision to only apply the free dining if you check in during the "on-week" kinda stinks...the "on-week" starts half way through our vacation, and they said it won't let us get free dining for our entire stay like it has in the past... :(:(