PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and Cinderella's Royal Table

gregf71
04-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Is CRT open during the extended hours offered during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Or does it close when the park ends it's normal operating hours for the day?

I'm gettin' up REAL early tomorrow morning to get reservations set up for our October trip!

:mickey:

Pirate Granny
04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure, but why would you want to take 90 minutes to eat during the party? There is so much to do, and so little time to do it in. And you may miss either the parade or fireworks...If I had to eat there that night, Disney normally starts letting persons in with the hard ticket at 4pm. I would make my dining plans anytime before 6pm so I wouldn't miss any events. I've gone for the past six years and can barely fit in trick-or-treat, rides, parades and fireworks....we eat at 4 - 4:30 in the Park before the party officially starts at 7pm. You will LOVE it...promise...

NJGIRL
04-25-2011, 02:12 PM
We have done the party many times. We make an ADR for a late lunch and then have a late dinner at a counter service. If I remember correctly most table service restaurants in the MK at not opened once the party starts.

TheRustyScupper
04-25-2011, 10:53 PM
1) CRT keeps their regular hours.
2) For EMH, TS-eateries close at their normal time.
3) Only a few QS places are open.