PDA

View Full Version : Rollaway bed at All Star Sports resort

Grumpys Crew
04-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Hi friends, does anyone know if rollaway beds are available for rent at all star resorts? I have two teen-age boys that do not want to sleep together. We are a Family of four--so staying at all star sports-I thought I might rent a rollaway bed to solve this problem. Anyone know the cost per night? thanks

yankeesfan123
04-25-2011, 12:19 PM
This does not answer your question directly, but this is what I've always done to save money:

I buy a twin size air mattress from Walmart for $10 and pack it in your suitcase. I blow it up using the hair dryer at the resort and I dont bother to take it home with me when I leave.

Hope this helps!

EJS-Houston
04-25-2011, 12:30 PM
This does not answer your question directly, but this is what I've always done to save money:

I buy a twin size air mattress from Walmart for $10 and pack it in your suitcase. I blow it up using the hair dryer at the resort and I dont bother to take it home with me when I leave.

Hope this helps!

I don't know about costs, but having stayed at All-Star Sports 3 different times I'm feel certain I saw rollaway beds coming and going. A quick call to reservations ought'a get you up to speed.

TammiMcMan
04-25-2011, 06:07 PM
They're available in very limited supply and you cannont pre-reserve one. You have to wait until you arrive and then ask if housekeeping has any left. Not sure if you want to leave it up to chance, so an air mattress may be a better option for you.

ransam
04-25-2011, 11:06 PM
the roll away beds are definitly available.
we've done it every time for the last 4 years.

the weid thing it seems they have two differnt kinds. one year it was big and fluffy, and very comfy.
the next year the mattress was very thin....and the next year we actually talked to the front desk and got one of the nicer ones....

LVT
04-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Same situation. We drive so we lug a good twin air mattress and bedding. No problems.