PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia v. Les Chefs de France

KAT1811
04-25-2011, 11:10 AM
We are planning on eating at both Via Napoli and Tutto Italia once during our trip. We are looking for another restaurant to have dinner at in Epcot. I am debating between revisiting Tutto Italia or trying Les Chefs de France. My family really likes Tutto Italia and we have dined there may times but have never tried Les Chefs de France. We at at Tutto Italia 3 times on one trip. While not all of the dishes are good there are a few that we really enjoy. Les Chefs looks great to me but I'm a little worried about my meat and potatoes father who likes very plain meals. Burger and fries, a plain steak and mashed potatoes, things like that.

:thanks:

NJGIRL
04-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I didn't vote in the poll because we have only eaten at Tutto. We too have eaten there a few times and like it very much, but we are trying Chefs de France this time for a change.

sassafras
04-25-2011, 12:05 PM
We eat at Le Chefs de France each time we visit. While DH is more adventuresome in his dining, I stick to the basics. I have found the roasted chicken to be very good there. It comes with roasted potatoes and, I think, a tomato stack. Pretty basic stuff. DH likes the variety there and the desserts are wonderful! I think your father would like it!

BayLaker25
04-25-2011, 12:12 PM
I choose Chefs de France hands down...about two trips ago we tried it for the first time and I have to eat there every trip now :eat:. My wife only likes a small variety of food and she gets the flat bread pizza and the mac and cheese. They do have good Filet also. I tried their lobster bisk and it was the first time I ever had it and feel in love. Each time we have gone there they staff has been so nice and helpful and friendly; We are actually going in October and have already made our ADR for there! Good Luck with your choices! :mickey:

Jared
04-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Don't let the fancy menu descriptions at Chefs de France frighten your father. The food, for the most part, is actually quite simple and certainly appropriate for the meat-and-potatoes palate. The dinner menu includes a rotisserie chicken, beef short ribs and plain broiled salmon, among other offerings.

This seems like a great opportunity to try something new! You know you like Tutto Italia, and you will fortunately have plenty of opportunities to keep eating there. Perhaps you will find a new favorite!

artyboy
04-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Another vote for Chefs de France...:mickey:

The chicken is great, the filet is very tasty and the mac and cheese is amazing! Do try the lobster bisque.

crazygoalie39
04-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Chefs de France is great. Definitely would try it out. I think it's much better than Tutto, so if you love that then you should absolutely love Chefs.

CanadaLovesDisney
04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
We loved loved loved via Napoli!!! Tutto would be second!

RAIDER
04-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Has to be Chefs de France ,the service and the food is better by miles in my opinion