PDA

View Full Version : Friends, Fun and Flowers Day 6

Disney4us2
04-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Today is our last full day at WDW. We got an early start to MK. Pat and the girls headed to Space Mountain. I scooted over to Splash for fast passes. I met up with Pat at SM. The line was short at this point so we let them go again, and again. Pat & I went on CoP and the People Mover and met up with the girls there.

We stopped in a few stores on the way to Philharmagic. Lunch time... we went to Tomorrowland Terrace. They don't have noodles any more. I had a lobster roll, Jessica and Pat had burgers and Maddie had shrimp pasta primavera.

We split up after lunch for Pat and Maddie to get some character pictures. We stopped for a dole whip. I was puzzled when they asked what flavor. Disneyland only has the pineapple flavor. Jessica and I went on the Jungle Cruise. This version is similar, but very different from Disneylands. Same corny jokes though.

We met up intime for a picture with Donald and then on to Thunder Mountain. The girls went to use their fast passes for splash and I headed back to the room. It was getting crowded and too hot. I ran into the parade so I parked over by Casey's under a fan. Cool parade, cool spot.

I was back at no time at all. Took a shower and got most of our packing done, I don't like to do it on departure day. Shower done, packing almost done, I was getting ready for dinner when the gang returned. One bath, two showers later we were ready for our dinner at Cape May Cafe. We took a bus to Epcot and then walked to the international gateway for a boat ride to the Beach Club.

We only had a 10 minute wait and we were seated. Everything here was so good. This is becoming one of my favorites.

With dinner done it was late already so we skipped Epcot's EMH and went to the bus for a ride to the MK. A bus finally came and there was only two other passengers. The bus driver thought they were with us. He was going to take us directly to POFQ but had to stop at MK for the other passengers. After they were dropped off we had our own bus back to the resort. Nice touch of magic to end our stay.

faline
04-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Coverered a lot of ground!

Goodness, we're already at the end of your trip!

yjgirl32
04-25-2011, 09:48 AM
We are thinking of trying Cap May for our next trip. Thanks for the review.

CanadaLovesDisney
04-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Bus rides with no other passengers feel like private limos! We live it! Sprawl out and relax!!!!

Dsnygirl
04-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Sounds like a great ending to a very nice trip... thanks for sharing it with us! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the report

KylesMom
04-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Thank goodness you have another trip planned for a few months from now - this one has gone way too quick! Yet another great day in the MK including a Dole Whip - mmmm!

Cape May Seafood Dinner Buffet was a first for us last year, and is definitely in our dining rotation this next trip. Glad your last evening at Disney World was a good one, Marci! :mickey:

pdrlkr
05-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

brian2000boston
07-03-2011, 01:40 PM
yuck, packing. That is the worst feeling when you know it is just about over. Sounds like you had a great trip.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Sounds like you had a good trip even with the rocky start and being dumped off your scooter. Thanks for sharing.

princessgirls
07-04-2011, 12:18 AM
A terrific Drama-Free just plain 'ole Disney Magic kind of day!!!!

Thanks for reporting!

Julie:mickey:

January-2007
07-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks for reporting.

Suz36
07-20-2011, 09:30 PM
There's that Disney magic! Sorry to hear your trip is coming to an end, though. Packing at the end of a Disney trip has got to be the worst!

vizsla
07-25-2011, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the report.