PDA

View Full Version : Friends, Fun and Flowers Day 2

Disney4us2
04-24-2011, 10:41 AM
We got up early today. We wanted to get to Blizzard Beach early to stake out our beach chairs.

Pat went ahead of me with the girls. I stayed to unpack some more things and get myself more organized. I stopped in the gift shop befire going to the park. They had the cutest beach cover up's. With new purchases in tow, I finally made it to BB around 11am.

After I got there and met up with Pat, the girls came back and we headed to eat lunch. I had some kind of sandwich, which was really good. Jessica and Pat had cheeseburger's and Maddie had chicken strips.

The girls went on all the big stuff early in the day. It did get crowded there, but not unmanageable.

Pat and I finally made into the tube river. There was no way I could go in butt first. I was afraid it would hurt my back. I opted to put the ring over me and float that way. It worked out ok, but not the best. Boy did my arms hurt from holding on to the tube. It was nice and relaxing though. I later tried the wave pool and liked it. Also glad I had my water shoes on as the bottom of the pool is rough and felt like little spikes on my feet.

We left around 3:30 to get ready for dinner. The busses were mostly full and couldn't take my scooter. I sent Pat and the girls on ahead so they could start getting ready for dinner.

About 30-45 minutes later I was on a bus back to POFQ. Didn't take long to get ready.

Shortly we were on our way to the Magic Kingdom for our dinner at Crystal Palace. I hadn't been there since our first trip and this was Pat and Maddie's first time there.

Dinner was very good. I has salmon that that a pesto sauce on it. I couldn't get enough of it. Everything was very good, loved the selection.

After dinner it was time to check out the queue at HM. The line was not long at all. I loved all the interactions. After the stretching room, I waited for everyone to exit and the CM took us to the handicapped loading area. It took a few minutes, but we were on our way. I loved what the did with the end of the ride. It was fun.

We were passing through Fantsyland, stopped for a boat ride with Peter Pan. We then checked the wait time for Space Mountain... too long for the girls so we would return later on during the trip. On to the Laugh Floor. Jessica and I didn't do this in December so it was new for us. That is so funny.

Pat took the girls on Stitch. I don't care for it so I stayed out and looked in the gift shops for a while. With Stitch done we all went on the People Mover. It was a nice relaxing way to end the night at the MK.

Once back at the room, more unpacking and getting ready for my big day.

faline
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Fun day at the water park!

I've never had dinner at Crystal Palace - sounds like it was yummy!

yjgirl32
04-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Great day.

PrettyMinnie
04-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Great day! Thanks for the report! Where did you guys eat lunch at BB?

Disney4us2
04-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Great day! Thanks for the report! Where did you guys eat lunch at BB?

We ate at the Lottawatta Lodge.

KylesMom
04-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Another successful day all around. I must admit, we've never been to Blizzard Beach. One of these days! It sounds like it was great fun for all of you.

Dinner at CP sounds great. Wonderful that you were able to see firsthand the new additions to HM - we can't wait to experience this!

With Stitch done we all went on the People Mover. It was a nice relaxing way to end the night at the MK. Couldn't agree more. Great report, Marci! Looking forward to tomorrow's surprises. :mickey:

Dsnygirl
04-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a great day -- I can visualize everything as you're describing it, and it all sounded like you guys had such a fun time! :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-26-2011, 10:32 AM
thanks for the report

vizsla
04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
05-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: