PDA

View Full Version : Going to WDW in JUNE!!!

jaredkari
04-21-2011, 05:49 PM
We just booked our trip staying at Polynesian 7 nights 7 days in June!!!! :joy: Haven't been there for a long time in June, I know it will crowded with school being out and everything (dont really care I am just pumped to be at WDW) but are there any special events or rides shut down at that time?

Aurora
04-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Since construction is going on at the Magic Kingdom to expand the Fantasyland area, there are not a lot of other renovations going on, which is good for us cause we'll also be there in June. The Enchanted TIki Room is scheduled to be down until August, I believe. Check out the schedule here:

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp

Which part of the month are you visiting? If at the beginning, the crowds are not bad. They start to pick up the second week of June.

ransam
04-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Have a magical trip!

LudwigVonDrake
04-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Congratulations!! Have a great trip! :wave:

PrettyMinnie
04-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Good attitude! No matter what the circumstances are, you are in Disney, staying at a beautiful resort for a whole week! Have a great time!

2Epcot
04-25-2011, 03:51 AM
My last time at WDW was also in June, and also at the Poly .. it was hot, it was crowded, but we were staying at the Poly and I was at WDW! :mickey: