PDA

View Full Version : ADR Question

SignguyTom
04-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello!!

Tomorrow is the day we can make our ADRs! :woohoo: I have our trip ressies set up so I can do the ADRs online. We are a group of 5 using DVC points. BUT we are 4 in one room, one in another, each requiring a separate reservation number. Will the website allow me to book ADRs for 5 people even though it will think there are only 4 of us?

Also, when does the website refresh? We are on California time so I know I will be getting up early. Just not sure how early... :alarm:

One last tidbit. After a week, three are going home and my DW and I are staying another 4 nights (a 3rd reservation number). I believe we have to wait until 180 days from the beginning of that segment to make our ADRs. Can anyone confirm this? :confused:

Thank you all in advance!!

Strmchsr
04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
1.) Yes, it will allow you to book for 5.

2.) The online ADRs begin at 6 am eastern time.

3.) Not 100% sure on that. I don't think so. I think you just continue to make ADRs on your original reservation number, even though it goes out further than your 1st reservation. I haven't done a split stay before, but I think that's how I remember it happening for those who have.

SignguyTom
04-25-2011, 10:25 AM
1.) Yes, it will allow you to book for 5.

2.) The online ADRs begin at 6 am eastern time.

3.) Not 100% sure on that. I don't think so. I think you just continue to make ADRs on your original reservation number, even though it goes out further than your 1st reservation. I haven't done a split stay before, but I think that's how I remember it happening for those who have.

Correct on all counts. Thank you! :thumbsup: