PDA

View Full Version : NBA playoffs

That's So Raven
04-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Is anyone watching the NBA playoffs? If so which team are you rooting for?

vicster
04-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Go Bulls!!!!!!!!!

That's So Raven
04-21-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm being a horrible California native and rooting against the Lakers.

WDWfanatic742
04-21-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm not rooting for any one team because my Nets aren't in it (and won't be for QUITE a while). However I think the one team I want to win it all more than anything are the Thunder just because Durant kept my fantasy team afloat all year...

:D

PirateLover
04-22-2011, 10:20 AM
The Sixers have been playing their hearts out but they are just over matched by the Heat!

Ian
04-22-2011, 03:19 PM
What's the NBA? :ack:

Hammer
04-24-2011, 10:37 PM
What's the NBA? :ack:

To each their own...I could say the same about the NHL.

The Sixers have been playing their hearts out but they are just over matched by the Heat!

Maryanne, did you see the game today? What a great game and I am so glad the Sixers pulled out the win! Yes, the Sixers are going to lose this series (I am not delusional), but Doug Collins is the coach to build this team back up. It is fun to watch the Sixers again!

PirateLover
04-25-2011, 05:19 AM
Maryanne, did you see the game today? What a great game and I am so glad the Sixers pulled out the win! Yes, the Sixers are going to lose this series (I am not delusional), but Doug Collins is the coach to build this team back up. It is fun to watch the Sixers again!

I have been so tied up these last few days finishing up a grad school project that I lost track of the game time. By the time I remembered to check the score, the game had just ended! I caught the highlights though, what an ending.

Ian
04-25-2011, 09:25 AM
I was glad they won, too, if only to salvage some pride out of the series. Actually, there's no shame in what they've done this season. They've played so much better than last year and Collins is really worth of coach of the year consideration if you ask me.

Too bad they still won't have a shot at being truly competitive for like another decade or more which is precisely why I don't like the NBA. Too easy to get buried under bad contracts and become irrelevant forever.

SmallWorldBobby
04-28-2011, 02:44 AM
I'm pulling for the Lakers overall, but I'd really love to see Orlando come back and beat the Hawks.

Even though I'm not a Heat fan, just imagine a Lakers-Heat Finals...

WDWfanatic742
04-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Even though I'm not a Heat fan, just imagine a Lakers-Heat Finals...

Personally I think the Heat-Celtics series is going to be the best series in the playoffs, including whatever finals series may happen. I'm not a fan of the Heat even though they are my hometown team. But that's just going to be a great series.