PDA

View Full Version : POFQ early check in

squad51
04-19-2011, 11:17 PM
June 12 cant come soon enough. We are slated to arrive about 11-12noon on sunday the 12th. We have two rooms requested as adjoining. We anticipate the rooms will not be ready at that time but we dont care because we planned on a day to calm down from three days of driving with three kids who have never been out of the state. So what does everyone think will be the earliest we could get into our rooms. Also, do they upgrade any more? I've heard of people getting river views but still paying for parking lot views.

Disney4us2
04-20-2011, 06:07 AM
I am there now. I checked in at 7:30am. They had a room ready, but I wanted a different building. Our room was ready around 2pm in the new building. It worked out fine. We just went to the park for a bit and then came back to a ready room. This was for a single room. Not sure if it would take longer for adjoining rooms.

Strmchsr
04-20-2011, 07:36 AM
No way to say what time. Given that you're going at a busier time of the year, I wouldn't count on it being ready at arrival, but if you arrive at noon there's at least a chance it will be and it should be mid afternoon at the latest. I don't think it's ever been later than 3 pm for us.

In relation to you other question, upgrades occasionally happen if they have overbooked or made a mistake, but that's pretty rare.