PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance to pre-order Photopass?

Dream'nDisney
04-18-2011, 02:07 PM
I can't remember how far in advance we preordered our Photopasses prior to our last trips? Does anyone know the answer to that? I want to preorder one for our upcoming trip, but didn't know if you had to do it so many days prior to arriving at WDW. Thanks for any tips.

Strmchsr
04-18-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just prior to arrival, no set number of days. I pre-ordered it about a week before last trip, but it doesn't really seem to matter.

Dream'nDisney
04-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Okay. Thank you. If I remember correctly, I will just have a confirmation number. Then when we get back from our trip, I log in and then view and order my cd. Is that correct?

Strmchsr
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Okay. Thank you. If I remember correctly, I will just have a confirmation number. Then when we get back from our trip, I log in and then view and order my cd. Is that correct?

Yes. You do the pre-order and the cd is placed in your "cart." Then when you get back you enter your photopass number(s), create your CD and when you enter it into your cart the credit will automatically appear. Just make sure you hold on to the confirmation email in case the credit doesn't show up like it's supposed to.

bdm@pga
04-19-2011, 09:36 AM
Is there a benefit to pre-ordering?

faline
04-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Is there a benefit to pre-ordering?

Yes - you receive a discount on your purchase by pre-ordering.

Dream'nDisney
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Yes. You do the pre-order and the cd is placed in your "cart." Then when you get back you enter your photopass number(s), create your CD and when you enter it into your cart the credit will automatically appear. Just make sure you hold on to the confirmation email in case the credit doesn't show up like it's supposed to.

Thank you. I thought that was how it worked, but I wasn't sure. My old older was still showing up, and I didn't want there to be confusion as to what I was pre-ordering.