PDA

View Full Version : washer/dryer in studios

disneymom15
04-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Do the studios have washers & dryers in them? For some reason I'm thinking some do and some don't. If not, are there units available to use.

DizneyRox
04-18-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't think any of thhe WDW studios have them, I'm never seen them. There is a laundry room available to DVC members. The ones I've seen have about 4 or 6 of each. AKLV seems to have a larger amount though.

They are free to use, although you need to provide detergent/softener if you use that stuff.

Puppy Mom
04-18-2011, 12:36 PM
We stay in a studio in OKW and it does not have a washer/dryer in the room.

There is a laundry room next to the quiet pool we use. We slip a load or two in every trip while we are relaxing at the pool in the afternoon.

BayLaker25
04-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Studios don't have a washer/dryer in them, I have only seen them in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa, and as stated previously the DVC section does have a laundry room.

Claudielou
04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
We stayed in the Grand Californian in a studio. It cost about $15 to do laundry! We will be in a studio in October, so free laundry would be great after a cruise!

faline
04-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Vacation club studios at Disney World do not include washers and dryers. You do have access to free laundry at the vacation club locations.