PDA

View Full Version : Probably been asked before about park tkts

javamama
04-17-2011, 09:52 PM
but lets say I purchase them from an outside source than Disney, for example we have a work perks site that we get a discount on of almost 200 bucks for the 4 of us. Now when we checkin, if I already have them in advance the vouchers(if I do them online), can they just add them to my room key/key to the world? That's my big hang up on these sites/deals, I don't want to have 8 keys to hang on to everytime we leave the room--kwim? My luck someone(usually me will loose one), I'd rather just have the 4 keys to make things simple, less is more kinda. If anyone has done this or knows thanks for answering! I need to decide this week 5/5 is getting close:mickey::D

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2011, 08:37 AM
Isn't it great when you can save some $$ on your Disney trip?

Yes you can put separate park tickets on your KTTW card. Since you are getting a voucher to exchange for tickets, I'm would guess that you would have to get your actual tickets first, then ask the hotel concierge to put them on your room key.

Even if you run into a snag and it cannot be done, saving the $$ is well worth having an extra piece of paper for each person.

PeachyGal
04-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Who knew?? That is great information. We too are purchasing our tickets before we arrive (unless by some miracle free dining suddenly appears for our trip!) and would love to add them to our room key. Saves so much on the number of things to keep up with.

Thanks for the great info! That is why I love hanging out here with you guys!:stitch::stitch::stitch: