PDA

View Full Version : Photopass in water parks

LuvsTigger80
04-14-2011, 01:14 PM
hi all!!:mickey:

so the one and only trip that we actually got to go to the water parks was our very first. We loved them, but due to horrible weather....we haven't been able to make it back. So our 2012 we are planning on returning(can't wait).

my question is....do they still have photopass photographers in the water parks? we got some pretty awesome pictures that year... if not then I will purchase the waterproof olympus camera.....:mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
The rollercoaster slide in Typhoon Lagoon had a wristband we added to our photopass. When we came out of the end of the slide we got some pretty funny pics. I believe they still have some taking pics in the wave pool and at the front of the park. This was 2 years ago so hopefully the info is the same.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-14-2011, 03:36 PM
When we've been to Blizzard Beach, there was Photopass. I agree, we got some great pictures, and it was great not worrying about our own camera :photo:

LuvsTigger80
04-14-2011, 04:30 PM
that is awesome.....for some reason i thought that they had taken them out of the waterparks.....thanks so much for the info!!:mickey:

BrerGnat
04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
They are still there, but having a waterproof camera is REALLY fun at the water parks. You can videotape your ride on the slides and it's fun to watch later! We did this on our last trip and our kids love watching the videos.

LuvsTigger80
04-15-2011, 11:53 AM
They are still there, but having a waterproof camera is REALLY fun at the water parks. You can videotape your ride on the slides and it's fun to watch later! We did this on our last trip and our kids love watching the videos.

I will probably end up buying the camera... i'm never really happy with the cheap throw away water proof camera's.I just won't let the hubby take the new one to work...he can take our Sony point and shoot. Plus it comes in orange...=0) And it'll match our car. :thumbsup:

whitney37354
04-15-2011, 12:17 PM
We were at TL last June & had our pictures taken at 3 spots: front of waterpark, in the lazy river, & on the family raft ride. I loved not having to lug around the camera & video camera that morning!

Dream'nDisney
04-18-2011, 02:11 PM
They were there last June. In fact, my DH and DS went down the huge slides at both water parks, and we have great pictures of them getting their wedgees. LOL :thumbsup:

They took a great picture of the whole family at TL with a huge waive getting ready to hit us at the waive pool.

We also took a disposable waterproof camera though. The kids love taking underwater pictures.

Pirate Granny
04-25-2011, 07:38 PM
We were at blizzard beach the end of march...no photo pass photographers in the entire park. We asked and were told they were removed from the water parks...we were really disappointed...we got great pictures last year.