PDA

View Full Version : Need menu help from someone who's at EP now or going soon!

AirlineGuy07
04-14-2011, 12:23 PM
My DW and I have a evening ressie in May for Tutto Italia Ristorante but found out from another website that they may not have my favorite dish at Disney. It's called "Farfalle". Its a pasta with prosciutto ham, peas and a parmesan cream sauce. According to the website it is only offered now and lunch. I'd like to know if I need to change my ressie from dinner to lunch. It may not be called "Farfalle" anymore but maybe called "Bucattini Pasta". Which ever it is called could someone do me a favor and see if it is still on the menu for lunch and/or dinner. Thanks!

magicofdisney
04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
According to the most recent info I have those dishes are not on the menu. These pasta dishes are...

Lasagna "Al Forno"-$26
Casarecci-$27
Tagliatelle-$26
Cannelloni "Al Forno"-$26
Penne "Caprese"-$19.50
Raviolo All 'Aragosta-$30
Gnocchi Verdi Gratinati-$23
Orecchiette D'Altamura-$23
Spaghetti-$19.50

I got this info from my WDW Dining app on my phone.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-14-2011, 01:52 PM
I wonder if it would help to call....

Tinkerfreak
04-15-2011, 02:46 PM
That is my favorite dish there. I have it every time. I would also love to know if it is still on either menu.

chrim
04-21-2011, 02:33 AM
My DW and I have a evening ressie in May for Tutto Italia Ristorante ... It's called "Farfalle". Its a pasta with prosciutto ham, peas and a parmesan cream sauce.

What you are describing sounds similar to pasta with a Carbonara sauce. (The "Farfalle" is a reference to bow-tie shaped macaroni while "Bucatini" is a long tube shaped pasta.)

On another web site, I see the "Farfalle" listed on the dinner menu from 2/17/2011, but I don't know if that menu is still valid. Also, while WDW does publish sample menus for many restaurants on the WDW web site, I don't see one for Tutto Italia. Restaurants operated by concessionaires, such as Tutto Italia, often don't get menus posted on the WDW web site while most Disney run table service restaurants do have sample menus posted.

I wish you success in your quest! Pasta Carbonara has been a favorite of mine for years, so I understand your desire to have some more!